- KAAZING Is Expanding, And So We Are Moving…
- Now That The Emperor Has No Clothes On…
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Are We There Yet?
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Let’s Get There at the Speed of Light, Alright?
- Extreme HTML5 Video Interactivity: Sending WebSocket Messages with Popcorn.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Inspecting WebSocket Traffic with Chrome Developer Tools
- Remote Controlling a Car over the Web. Ingredients: Smartphone, WebSocket, and Raspberry Pi.
- A Step-by-Step Tutorial of Building a Simple Peer-to-Peer WebSocket App - Part 1
- HTML5 WebSocket Security is Strong
- The Simplest Way to Use Your Smartphone as a Game Controller: A WebSocket Race Car Demo
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Kaazing and Outbid announced today that Kaazing WebSocket Server HTML5 Edition 3.5 is powering Outbid’s real-time bidding and live chat of the online auction service on outbid.com. Read the press release. Outbid is the next generation of online auctions for the … Continue reading
A little while ago, we announced that our book, The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket, was on the horizon. Frank Salim, Peter Moskovits, and I are super excited to share the news that we finished writing the book and it’s … Continue reading
Kaazing’s Setting Up Kaazing WebSocket Gateway – HTML5 Edition document won a Society of Technical Communications Merit Award for meeting high standards in documentation and applying technical communication principles in a highly proficient manner. This setup guide shows you how … Continue reading