March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- KAAZING Is Expanding, And So We Are Moving…
- Now That The Emperor Has No Clothes On…
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Are We There Yet?
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Let’s Get There at the Speed of Light, Alright?
- Extreme HTML5 Video Interactivity: Sending WebSocket Messages with Popcorn.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Inspecting WebSocket Traffic with Chrome Developer Tools
- Remote Controlling a Car over the Web. Ingredients: Smartphone, WebSocket, and Raspberry Pi.
- A Step-by-Step Tutorial of Building a Simple Peer-to-Peer WebSocket App - Part 1
- HTML5 WebSocket Security is Strong
- The Simplest Way to Use Your Smartphone as a Game Controller: A WebSocket Race Car Demo
Author Archives: jonasjacobi
After presenting to a partner of Kaazing last week I got asked what impact the emerging WebSocket standard would have on the Web, assuming we continue down the path that has already been laid out. The impact could be the … Continue reading