March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- KAAZING Is Expanding, And So We Are Moving…
- Now That The Emperor Has No Clothes On…
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Are We There Yet?
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Let’s Get There at the Speed of Light, Alright?
- Extreme HTML5 Video Interactivity: Sending WebSocket Messages with Popcorn.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Inspecting WebSocket Traffic with Chrome Developer Tools
- Remote Controlling a Car over the Web. Ingredients: Smartphone, WebSocket, and Raspberry Pi.
- A Step-by-Step Tutorial of Building a Simple Peer-to-Peer WebSocket App - Part 1
- HTML5 WebSocket Security is Strong
- The Simplest Way to Use Your Smartphone as a Game Controller: A WebSocket Race Car Demo
Category Archives: Book
Kaazing and the San Francisco HTML5 User Group are happy to attend HTML5DevConf on 1-3 April. This is the fourth installation of this very popular and information-packed conference, and will be hosted at the beautiful, historic Palace Hotel in San … Continue reading
We’re excited to work with Google to talk about The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket, show some WebSocket demos, and answer your questions about WebSocket at Google Developer’s Live on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 at 1p PDT.Peter Moskovits (Head of … Continue reading
If you’re attending South by Southwest in Austin, TX, we’d love to catch up with you and show some of our jaw-dropping WebSocket demos. Vanessa Wang and Peter Moskovits are scheduled to sign their newly published book, The Definitive Guide to HTML5 … Continue reading
A little while ago, we announced that our book, The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket, was on the horizon. Frank Salim, Peter Moskovits, and I are super excited to share the news that we finished writing the book and it’s … Continue reading
We’re thrilled to share the great news that the brand new WebSocket book, The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket, is in the final stretch. I joined two co-authors recently, who started the project about six months ago at Kaazing. The … Continue reading
The awesome book of three HTML5 and WebSocket experts can be pre-ordered now: The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket. Brief summary of the contents: This book contains everything web developers and architects need to know about WebSocket. It discusses how WebSocket-based … Continue reading
In this video from DevCon5, Pro HTML5 Programming author Peter Lubbers is talking about the revolution in connectivity enabled by HTML5. Peter explores what some of the major new feature areas are when it comes to HTML5 connectivity and real time and how those are … Continue reading
The 2nd edition of Pro HTML5 Programming from three true HTML5 experts, Peter Lubbers, Brian Albers, and Frank Salim is now available. This edition contains significant corrections and new sections covering topics like HTML5 drag and drop and SVG. Peter Lubbers, co-author … Continue reading