March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- KAAZING Is Expanding, And So We Are Moving…
- Now That The Emperor Has No Clothes On…
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Are We There Yet?
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Let’s Get There at the Speed of Light, Alright?
- Extreme HTML5 Video Interactivity: Sending WebSocket Messages with Popcorn.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Inspecting WebSocket Traffic with Chrome Developer Tools
- Remote Controlling a Car over the Web. Ingredients: Smartphone, WebSocket, and Raspberry Pi.
- A Step-by-Step Tutorial of Building a Simple Peer-to-Peer WebSocket App - Part 1
- HTML5 WebSocket Security is Strong
- The Simplest Way to Use Your Smartphone as a Game Controller: A WebSocket Race Car Demo
Category Archives: html5
Kaazing was invited to speak at the upcoming San Francisco HTML5 User Group meeting on January 23, 2014 at Google’s San Francisco office. The title of the event is All about WebGL. I (Peter Moskovits) am representing Kaazing, sharing a … Continue reading
On 21-24 October 2013, HTML5DevConf returned to San Francisco, this time at the enormous Moscone Center North. As always, the sold-out conference attracted web developers, architects, business development leads, CTOs, CEOs, designers, students, QA engineers, technical writers — and many … Continue reading
Two visionary Kaazing engineers, David Witherspoon and Prashant Khanal, gave an exciting presentation at JavaOne this year: JMS, WebSocket, and the Internet of Things — Controlling Physical Devices on the Real Time Web. David and Prashant led the audience through the … Continue reading
Kaazing co-founder and CEO, Jonas Jacobi, gave a talk at JavaZone in Norway, titled 6 Years Later: One Line of Code That Changed the Web Forever. Jonas and his co-founder, John Fallows gave a presentation at JavaZone 5 years ago, and … Continue reading
Kaazing co-founder and CEO, Jonas Jacobi, gave a live interview on Bloomberg TV today. Jonas discusses how the Web is transforming from static document sharing to an interactive, living experience. You can watch the 4-minute interview below.
After the hilarity and hijinks we had with the WebSocket and Raspberry Pi controlled car, my colleagues (Prashant Khanal and Vikram Dave) and I were excited to attend last weekend’s Hertz Mobility and Connected Car Hackathon. Hertz was looking for … Continue reading
At Kaazing, we have been experimenting with using a smartphone as a remote control for quite some time now. Those familiar with our demos may have seen our Zing-Pong demo (which is a “Pong”-style game using smartphones to control the … Continue reading
Kaazing and the San Francisco HTML5 User Group are happy to attend HTML5DevConf on 1-3 April. This is the fourth installation of this very popular and information-packed conference, and will be hosted at the beautiful, historic Palace Hotel in San … Continue reading
We’re excited to work with Google to talk about The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket, show some WebSocket demos, and answer your questions about WebSocket at Google Developer’s Live on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 at 1p PDT.Peter Moskovits (Head of … Continue reading