March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- KAAZING Is Expanding, And So We Are Moving…
- Now That The Emperor Has No Clothes On…
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Are We There Yet?
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Let’s Get There at the Speed of Light, Alright?
- Extreme HTML5 Video Interactivity: Sending WebSocket Messages with Popcorn.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Inspecting WebSocket Traffic with Chrome Developer Tools
- Remote Controlling a Car over the Web. Ingredients: Smartphone, WebSocket, and Raspberry Pi.
- A Step-by-Step Tutorial of Building a Simple Peer-to-Peer WebSocket App - Part 1
- HTML5 WebSocket Security is Strong
- A Step-by-Step Tutorial of Building a Simple Peer-to-Peer WebSocket App - Part 2
Category Archives: WebSocket
One of our most popular demos at Kaazing is using a Web browser on a smartphone to control a physical toy truck from continents away. The truck has a Raspberry Pi attached to it, connecting to a WebSocket server, and … Continue reading
by Vikram Mehta, Chief Executive Officer, Kaazing Kevin Ashton coined the term the “Internet of Things” (IoT) in 1999 while working at Proctor & Gamble. At that time, the idea of everyday objects with embedded sensors or chips that communicate … Continue reading
Kaazing was invited to speak at the upcoming San Francisco HTML5 User Group meeting on January 23, 2014 at Google’s San Francisco office. The title of the event is All about WebGL. I (Peter Moskovits) am representing Kaazing, sharing a … Continue reading
On 21-24 October 2013, HTML5DevConf returned to San Francisco, this time at the enormous Moscone Center North. As always, the sold-out conference attracted web developers, architects, business development leads, CTOs, CEOs, designers, students, QA engineers, technical writers — and many … Continue reading
Two visionary Kaazing engineers, David Witherspoon and Prashant Khanal, gave an exciting presentation at JavaOne this year: JMS, WebSocket, and the Internet of Things — Controlling Physical Devices on the Real Time Web. David and Prashant led the audience through the … Continue reading
At the Edge Conference in New York City last week a panel of 5 industry experts discussed some of the exciting questions and challenges of real time data. Here’s the abstract of the discussion: WebSockets have now been with us … Continue reading
Kaazing co-founder and CEO, Jonas Jacobi, gave a talk at JavaZone in Norway, titled 6 Years Later: One Line of Code That Changed the Web Forever. Jonas and his co-founder, John Fallows gave a presentation at JavaZone 5 years ago, and … Continue reading
Kaazing co-founder and CEO, Jonas Jacobi, gave a live interview on Bloomberg TV today. Jonas discusses how the Web is transforming from static document sharing to an interactive, living experience. You can watch the 4-minute interview below.
Do you ever find yourself googling, facebooking, or tweeting while watching TV? It happens to many of us: while watching a show or a live sports event, we feel the desire to consume, share, and look up additional content on … Continue reading