March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- KAAZING Is Expanding, And So We Are Moving…
- Now That The Emperor Has No Clothes On…
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Are We There Yet?
- The Internet of Many Different Things – Let’s Get There at the Speed of Light, Alright?
- Extreme HTML5 Video Interactivity: Sending WebSocket Messages with Popcorn.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Inspecting WebSocket Traffic with Chrome Developer Tools
- Remote Controlling a Car over the Web. Ingredients: Smartphone, WebSocket, and Raspberry Pi.
- A Step-by-Step Tutorial of Building a Simple Peer-to-Peer WebSocket App - Part 1
- HTML5 WebSocket Security is Strong
- The Simplest Way to Use Your Smartphone as a Game Controller: A WebSocket Race Car Demo
Tag Archives: WebSocket
The ‘Web of Everything’ is Expanding Fast… By Jeremy Geelan “What makes for a red-hot company?” IDG Connect Editorial Director Martin Veitch asked himself rhetorically in November 2013. “Knowing which closely-held companies have the strength in depth to succeed is … Continue reading
On 21-24 October 2013, HTML5DevConf returned to San Francisco, this time at the enormous Moscone Center North. As always, the sold-out conference attracted web developers, architects, business development leads, CTOs, CEOs, designers, students, QA engineers, technical writers — and many … Continue reading
At Kaazing, we have been experimenting with using a smartphone as a remote control for quite some time now. Those familiar with our demos may have seen our Zing-Pong demo (which is a “Pong”-style game using smartphones to control the … Continue reading
Kaazing and the San Francisco HTML5 User Group are happy to attend HTML5DevConf on 1-3 April. This is the fourth installation of this very popular and information-packed conference, and will be hosted at the beautiful, historic Palace Hotel in San … Continue reading
We’re excited to work with Google to talk about The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket, show some WebSocket demos, and answer your questions about WebSocket at Google Developer’s Live on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 at 1p PDT.Peter Moskovits (Head of … Continue reading
A little while ago, we announced that our book, The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket, was on the horizon. Frank Salim, Peter Moskovits, and I are super excited to share the news that we finished writing the book and it’s … Continue reading
Kaazing’s Setting Up Kaazing WebSocket Gateway – HTML5 Edition document won a Society of Technical Communications Merit Award for meeting high standards in documentation and applying technical communication principles in a highly proficient manner. This setup guide shows you how … Continue reading
We are already at the end of 2012 and at the writing of this article the World, according to some, will go under. After all, it is supposed to be the end of the Mayan calendar and the date is … Continue reading
We’re very excited about the results of the recently published WebSocket benchmark Kaazing completed in partnership with Dell and Tibco, titled Fastest Million with Kaazing, Dell, and Tibco. This benchmark demonstrates that Kaazing WebSocket Gateway can deliver real-time data to one … Continue reading